Did you know that there’s a specific process you should follow before applying foot cream? That’s right; simply covering your feet with moisturizer isn’t enough. To experience the full benefits of moisturizing products, learn how to apply foot cream properly.
Luckily for you, we found an easier way to explain the process. Take a look at this fun video:
- Prepare a basin of warm water.
- Add non-soap cleanser.
- Soak your feet for a few minutes right before applying the cream.
- Gently dry your feet with a towel by simply patting them.
- While your feet are still damp, start with the application.
- Spread the cream all over your feet, except between your toes.
If you have diabetes, wear socks and soft shoes right after applying the cream. Going barefoot is a big risk due to the possibility of wounds and injuries.
You should know how to apply foot cream to avoid infections and keep your feet healthy. Since moisture is risky for your feet, you need to clean them first with warm water and a non-soap cleanser. Also, don’t apply cream between your toes.
Meanwhile, your hands need some TLC, too. Check out the best creams for dry hands and cuticles.