There’s more to air fryers than being mere kitchen appliances for cooking fries and chips. Get out of your comfort zone with the best air fryer recipes we’ve found!
Air-fried pita makes a crispy-chewy pizza.
Perfect for quick meals, Air Fryer 6 Minute Pita Bread Cheese Pizza includes generous amounts of sausages, pepperoni, garlic, and onions. This Old Gal introduced this recipe as an instant alternative if you’re craving for pizza.
Cooking time: 6 minutes
- 1 pita bread
- 1 tbsp. pizza sauce
- 7+ pepperoni slices
- 1/4 cup sausage
- 1 tbsp. thinly sliced onions
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 drizzle extra virgin olive oil
- Spread pizza sauce all over the pita bread.
- Add toppings and cheese.
- Drizzle olive oil on top of the pizza.
- Place the pizza in the air fryer.
- Put a stainless steel short-legged trivet on top of the pizza.
- Cook for six minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove the pizza from the air fryer and cut it into pieces.
Cooking burgers is a possibility with air fryers.
An innovative Hot Air Frying recipe, Air-fried Burger is an unexpected addition to the best air fryer recipes. Typical ingredients are used, but the cooking technique will excite your taste buds. The softness of the buns will surely complement the slight crispiness of the patties.
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. Maggi seasoning sauce
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- Small drops of liquid smoke
- 1/2 tsp. salt substitute
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 pound raw ground beef (93% lean)
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients in a bowl except for the beef.
- Place the ground beef in another bowl.
- Pour the mix on top of the beef.
- Mix everything together.
- Shape the beef into four patties.
- Cook the patties in the air fryer for 10 minutes.
- Remove the patties and serve them with fresh buns.
It is healthier to cook doughnuts in air fryers.
Since air fryers are known for their oil-free feature, doughnuts fried in these appliances are definitely much healthier. Even better, the sweet coating becomes crunchier in air fryers. Good thing that we managed to find this gem in Allrecipes.
Cooking time: 16 minutes
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 1/2 tbsp. butter
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- Mix sugar and butter in a bowl.
- Add egg yolks.
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt in another bowl.
- Add 1/3 of the flour mixture and 1/2 of the sour cream in the sugar-egg mixture. Mix everything.
- Add the rest of the flour and sour cream.
- Place the dough in the fridge.
- Mix 1/3 cup of sugar and cinnamon in a separate bowl.
- Roll dough and cut big circles.
- Cut the center of each circle.
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 175 degrees Celsius.
- Brush 1/2 of the melted butter all over the doughnuts.
- Cook the doughnuts in the air fryer for 16 minutes (two batches).
- Remove the doughnuts and cover them with the remaining butter.
- Dip the butter sections into the cinnamon mixture.
Feel free to browse for more recipes online. You surely have your own standards when it comes to choosing the best air fryer recipes. Just don’t hesitate to try unusual options.
Have you ever heard claims about the toxicity of air fryers? Find out the truth about these appliances here.