If you’re into movies and spending your nights watching your favorite TV shows, then it’s a must that you get your own popcorn maker at home. It’ll allow you to make fresh popcorn- whatever flavor you want- anytime.
If the idea of owning one made you feel excited, allow us to make you feel even more excited. Below, we are sharing with you the best popcorn maker.
Our Pick: Miageek 1200W Popcorn Machine Maker
The machine has a large capacity. With it, you’ll be able to serve the entire family. Apart from that, it’s really easy to clean, too. It has a removable shute and a butter warming tray which you can put inside your dishwasher.
Another nice thing about this machine is that it’s able to operate at low noise. That’s because it has aluminum turbine chambers which heat up evenly. And to eject the popcorn, it uses an efficient hot air system.
With quiet operation, you can definitely use it even in the middle of the night without having to worry about waking everyone in the family.
Runner Up: Franklin’s Original Whirley Pop Stovetop Popcorn Machine Popper
Franklin’s Original Whirley Pop Stovetop Popcorn Machine Popper made it into this list because of its size and materials. It’s a 6-qt aluminum kettle which you can use to create a huge serving of your favorite popcorn.
And to make the experience feel like movie theater popcorn, this popcorn maker comes with a real wood handle. Cool, right?
Apart from the handle, everything else is made of metal. It also has a patented stirring mechanism which reduces the chances of burning every kernel you put inside it.
Cleaning it up is easy, too. Just wipe the pot with paper towel after use.
The only issue you’re likely to encounter with this cooking equipment is the thickness of the pot. It’s a bit thin which makes it prone to denting.
Also Great: Olde Midway Bar Style Popcorn Machine Maker Popper
Olde Midway Bar Style Popcorn Machine Maker Popper is one good-looking popcorn maker. It has an authentic antique style with modern features. Just looking at it, you’ll definitely feel tempted to make your popcorn right away.
The machine is designed for heavy-duty use. It’s made with stainless steel and a quiet motor offering 850 watts of power. It has a glossy finish which makes it even more attractive. And as for durability, it’s made with tempered safety glass. It won’t easily get scratched and it’s not likely to experience warping.
Despite its look, the machine is really easy to operate. It has a 3-switch design which includes a stirrer, pot heater, and spotlight warmer.
Budget Pick: Colonel Popper Microwave Popcorn Popper Maker
It’s BPA-free so there’s no need to worry about your health as you enjoy microwave popcorn at home. It’s big enough to make 14 cups at a time, allowing you to serve not just your kids but the entire family on gatherings or a simple get-together.
One of the nice things about this popcorn maker is how it frees up space in your kitchen. The collapsible bowl only takes about 2 inches of space so you can have more things to keep on your countertops.
This product can make popcorn in as fast as 2 to 4 minutes and you can make your popcorn any way you want. You can add seasonings and oil or you can choose to skip them.
Top Tips in Making The Most Delicious Popcorn At Home
Now that you have the best popcorn maker, it’s time to know how you can actually use it in making the tastiest popcorn right at your home.
- If you want great tasting popcorn, then you have to choose your ingredients well. Pick the right type of popcorn and oil to create the perfect batch of snack. As much as possible, choose high-quality and fresh ingredients.
- If you want a really savory popcorn, it’s ideal to season the oil with salt before you add the kernels. That way, the salt will dissolve into your oil, allowing the popped popcorn to get coated evenly.
- However, for the tastiest popcorn, try seasoning the popcorn right after popping it. Its warm temperature will help the additional seasoning to really stick.
- In case you want to coat your popcorn with melted butter but you don’t want it to be greasy or soggy, put it on a foil-lined baking sheet in the oven at 300 degrees Fahrenheit for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- If you are going to use oil, wait until it starts to sizzle before you add a few kernels into it. If the kernels pop immediately, you can add more kernels.
- Try out different flavors. Some of your best options include buttered popcorn, sweet popcorn, and caramel popcorn. With these flavors, try combining the additional ingredients to the popcorn after cooking. Shake to evenly distribute the seasoning. For caramel popcorn, however, you may want to spread the popcorn onto a tray to allow drying. This will prevent the popcorn from clumping together.
For us, Miageek 1200W Popcorn Machine Maker is the best popcorn maker you can get for your home. It’s super easy to use and has a large capacity. Plus, it operates at low noise.
It’s also a neat-looking machine. It won’t look awkward in your kitchen no matter what its theme is.
For more snacks, you can get an air fryer. It offers a healthier way of cooking food. We have some really awesome recipes you can try with this cooking equipment.