One of the best features of most bread makers is the dough cycle. This will help you avoid the tedious task of using multiple tools or devices just to mix flour and other ingredients.
To easily explain the cycle’s complete function, we’re giving you the steps on how to use a bread machine to make dough.
But, first, check out this video:
- Make sure the bread machine‘s current setting is the “Dough” program.
- Directly put the ingredients in the machine’s pan.
- Roughly combine the ingredients, preferably with a nonstick spatula or scraper (use the same tool when removing residues around the pan during the process).
- To help you remove residues, sprinkle bread flour from time to time.
- When the pan’s sides are already clear enough and the dough becomes a smooth ball, close the machine’s lid or cover.
- Once the cycle is over, leave the machine unattended for one hour to let the dough rise.
- To shape the dough, feel free to remove it from the pan.
If you don’t have a hand mixer with a kneading attachment, learn how to use a bread machine to make dough. This versatile device can help you make bread all the way from the kneading process up to the baking phase. That’s how awesome bread makers are!