Not sure where to begin when cleaning a hand blender? Don’t worry; just like its simple features, nothing’s too complicated about it. Allow us to prove it to you with basic tips on how to clean hand blender.
- Take off the attachment by pressing its button.
- Soak the attachment in hot water mixed with dish soap for a few minutes. In case of stubborn residues, reinstall the attachment and turn it on as you submerge it in the soapy water.
- Wipe the attachment with a clean dish rag.
- Air-dry the attachment on a rack or towel.
- Wipe the wand with a damp cloth or towel (never wash it).
We should also talk about proper storage to keep things sanitary. Check out these three simple tips:
- Store the hand blender in a dust-free compartment.
- The storage location should be accessible to avoid cobwebs and accumulation of dust.
- Never store the hand blender while still wet or damp (it should be 100% dry).
See, learning how to clean hand blender is child’s play. You just have to separate the attachment and the wand. The main reason is to prevent the wand from getting wet.
If you love smoothies, find out the right blender wattage to avoid premature damage to the device.