While most flat ironing tutorials focus on female users, a lot of men are actually looking for that kind of information as well. Since we want everybody to enjoy the benefits of flat irons, we’re here to share some tips on how to use hair straightener for male.
First things first, we should talk about the right kind of flat iron for short hairstyles. Luckily for you, the idea is simple: the smaller the device, the better.
Unless you have long hair, small plates work well with ultra-short strands. This boosts efficiency. More importantly, it ensures safety due to better control, protecting your scalp from intense heat.
Without further ado, here’s an awesome tutorial video that can improve your hair straightening skills:
- Wet your hair first and dry it a little bit until it becomes damp.
- Apply heat protectant spray or product on your hair before blow-drying it.
- Only use the flat iron when your hair is completely dry.
- Brush your hair up without releasing the hold. This will serve as a guide for your flat iron’s movement until the plates reach the tips.
- Straighten the front part of your hair first so you can easily see the progress as you proceed backward.
- Use a finishing product for a tidier look.
Learning how to use hair straightener for male will surely help you achieve your styling goals. The process isn’t really different from the usual steps of flat-ironing long hair, but it’s still a good thing that you’re able to focus on what’s really applicable for your hairstyle.