Egyptian cotton is said to be one of the most comfortable materials, whether in clothing or furniture. All the more so if you would sleep on it. This LUXURIOUS Queen Size Siberian GOOSE DOWN Comforter, 600 Thread Count 100% Egyptian Cotton is one of the heavyweight comforters that also offers a lot of comfort.
Some people prefer their comforters thick and heavy, as long as the stitching can keep the goose down feathers in place. This is particularly true for hot sleepers or those who toss around a lot.This comforter, coming straight from the Egyptian Cotton Bedding Warehouse, is one of the top-selling comforters online today due to its nice balance of style and comfort.
It’s a comforter than you can sleep on all throughout the year no matter what temperature the season may give you. In case you are planning to replace your comforter, might as well have it replaced with a better quality item.
Important Features and Specs
The kind of warmth that this goose down comforter provides is described as medium. The manufacturers viewed that no matter the weather or room temperature is, the temperature provided by this comforter would stay constant. This kind of material would a great help for you to experience a nice transition, from the chilly spring to the really cold summer.
For this item, the queen-size in the specifications is 90 x 90 inches. Guaranteed to be hypo-allergenic, it is safe to use for light sleepers with pre-existing health conditions like allergies, asthma and similar health concerns. It is big enough to host more than 1 sleeper.
Thickness when it comes to the cover is measured at 600 thread-count Egyptian cotton cover. Seamlessly sewn, the comforter is not too thin to compromise warmth and it’s not too thick either because of the even distribution of fillings and since much of the warmth and thickness is dependent on the feather filling inside.
Now speaking of filling, the fill power is measured at 750+ weighing in at 60oz. Covering your whole body including the head is much better than covering your body and putting a pillow on top of your head to fall asleep.
Rest assured that upon purchase, the comforter would be delivered in days in a factory-sealed packaging that would keep the dust mites out. It’s also an assurance that you would be the first to use it as Egyptian Cotton Bedding Warehouse only delivers brand-new comforters. So no awkward smells upon unwrapping the package, except perhaps, from that factory smell.
- Very fluffy due to the hefty content stuffed in this bedding, perfect for winter.
- Thick enough to address concerns about sleeping during the winter season and warm enough to lower the thermostat levels.
- It helps you save on electricity because the warmth is enough to even eliminate the need of a thermostat or heater while you sleep.
- Not too heavy to be a hassle when fixing the bed upon waking up but not too light either to worry about getting warmth retained.
- This is perfect for homes without a heater when braving the winter season. Not to worry about the rest of the seasons as temperature remains constant.
- The weight is an issue especially during laundry. Instructions should be explicit when it comes to hefty comforters like these.
- The low thread count meant much of the thickness is reliant on the goose down feather filling which might mean loose stitching. This is how the feather filling gets unevenly distributed
- It somewhat caused confusion due to the material “Siberian goose down” whenever buyers try to be specific about comforters they plan on buying. It’s more of a brand than a description.
Who Should Buy
If your top priority in choosing a bedding is the quality, comfort, and uninterrupted sleep, rather than popular choices, this is a really good option for you as compared to other materials. Sure, a Siberian goose down comforter is more of a brand now, but when it comes to comfort, it is still worth checking out not so common choices such as Egyptian Cotton.
Take note that this is a heavyweight comforter so only go with this item if you are able to maintain it and have the necessary cleaning tools, or at least have access to a dry cleaner.
The LUXURIOUS Queen Size Siberian GOOSE DOWN Comforter, 600 Thread Count 100% Egyptian Cotton is one of the more unique choices when it comes to bedding but it has proven to be one of the most loved, except perhaps when it comes to maintenance. It is great for most types of weather and climates but may not be the best in very very cold areas.