Use the right shaving techniques
Obviously, when you shave your face the wrong way, it would lead to negative results. To keep you from doing anything regretful, here are some tips on how to properly shave your face:
- Use a razor with a really sharp blade.
- Follow the direction of your hair growth when you move your razor.
- Only do a few strokes.
- Rinse the blade after each stroke.
- Don’t press the blade on your skin.
Pay more attention to your skin
Your skin needs more TLC every time you shave. Check out these skin care tips:
- Rub your skin in a circular motion every day with a wet washcloth or a face scrub.
- Apply warm water and a lubricating gel on your face before shaving.
- Put a cool washcloth on your face after shaving.
Knowing how to prevent ingrown hairs on face after shaving will save your skin from irritation. Be more meticulous with your shaving techniques and skin care regimen.