Having a hard time adjusting to your infant’s new diet? For a more efficient mealtime, we have some spoon-feeding baby tips you’ll surely find helpful.
Based on the tips we’ve discovered from BabyCentre UK, the trick is to be more patient than ever. It will definitely take some time, but that’s just a small price to pay for a healthier baby.
Without further ado, take note of the following tips:
- Only use a baby spoon to ensure safety. This type of spoon has a soft tip and a shallow bowl.
- Feed your baby in small amounts. Overloading the spoon’s bowl might ruin your child’s appetite.
- If your child is touching the food, be lenient. The important thing is your baby’s enjoyment during mealtime.
- Since a growing baby needs more nutrition, make sure to increase the amount eventually. However, do it gradually to prevent your child from getting fussy.
- Don’t force your baby to eat. Wait for him to open his mouth.
- Make sure you have at least two baby spoons at home. Give your child his own spoon to encourage him.
The spoon-feeding baby tips on the list tell you one thing: patience. The key here is to make mealtime fun and exciting for your child.
Should your baby sit on a high chair everytime you feed him? Find out the age limit for this type of chair.