Multipurpose makeup becomes so much better if it provides skincare benefits. No wonder tinted moisturizers are popular right now. However, because of its thick consistency, does tinted moisturizer clog pores?
Now, what if the label has zero indications of noncomedogenic properties?
Before you choose another product, we suggest taking some time reading the ingredients list. Moisturizers usually contain plant oils, so here’s a list of common noncomedogenic ingredients with their corresponding benefits:
- Grapeseed oil = antioxidants
- Sunflower seed oil = skin repair
- Neem oil = antioxidants, antibacterial, antifungal, acne treatment
- Hempseed oil = for dry skin
- Sweet almond oil = anti-irritation, soother
Does tinted moisturizer clog pores?
There’s no need to worry if your tinted moisturizer is guaranteed to be noncomedogenic. Noncomedogenic products are popular for keeping pores free from blockage. Examples of ideal moisturizing ingredients include grapeseed oil, sunflower seed oil, and sweet almond oil.