Whether you’re heading out to work or going out with your friends, you’d want your makeup to stay matte for long hours. However, if you have oily skin, that may not always be possible. This is one reason to get yourself a pack of oil control sheets.
If you are wondering how to use blotting papers, read our handy tips below:
- The first thing you need to do is to pull out a sheet from the pack. Take only what you need to avoid contaminating the rest.
- Next, press one sheet gently on your skin. Pay more attention to areas where you tend to oil up more. Remember not to put just enough pressure.
- Allow the sheet to stay on your skin for a few seconds to enable it to absorb as much oil as possible.
- Never rub the sheet across your skin as that will only remove your makeup.
- Get a new sheet once you see that the one you’re using has absorbed enough oil. When you see the sheet turning transparent, it’s time to use a new one on the other areas of your face.
One rule you should keep in mind is that you should never reuse blotting sheets. This is to prevent skin breakouts and infection. For each use, start with a fresh and clean sheet.
For additional ideas, watch the video below: